There are many ways to rotate a 360 photo, or a 360 logo or watermark. Here’s an easy way that is also lossless.
1. Open the equirectangular 360 panorama.
3. Specify the horizontal offset to rotate the panorama. If you put a check on the Preview option, it will show you the change right away.
That’s all there is to it.
ROTATING A 360 LOGO OR WATERMARK
You can use a similar process to rotate a 360 logo or watermark.
1. Paste your logo as a separate layer, and select it.
2. Apply Filter … Other … Offset. Check the “Wrap Around” option.
3. Specify the horizontal offset to rotate the logo.