– Field of view: 360 x 210 degrees
– four 2.5-megapixel sensors
– Photo resolution: 6144 x 3042
– Video resolution: “6144 x 3042 (see also update below)
– Time lapse intervals; 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 or 60 seconds.
– live preview on iOS app (Android TBA)
– uses Micro SD up to 128GB
– has Micro HDMI port
– battery life estimated at 60 to 90 minutes of continuous operation
Here is a video discussing the CamRover:
Because the CamRover has realtime stitching, it can do a 360 livestream. The page says it has 2k or 4k output, but the exact video resolution is not posted yet. The framerate seems to be 6fps at the maximum resolution. Update: CamRover creator John Fu says the maximum video resolution is actually 6k (6144 x 3042), and that they will increase the frame rate to 15 fps. I will post a link to a sample video when I receive it.
Here is a sample video:
The Super Early Bird price is $299. The release date for Super Early Bird backers is planned for November 2016. For other Indiegogo backers, it is planned for January 2017. Here is the official page.