Aleta S2 is a 360 camera that can take photos at 118 megapixels, which is currently the highest resolution for an all-in-one 360 camera.
There are two variants of the S2: the S2 P (for high-resolution photos) and the S2 V (which has lower resolution photos but takes 4k videos). It appears that P stands for photo while V stands for video.
– six CMOS sensors (14.5mp each for the S2 P, and 2.1 mp each for the S2 V)
– aperture: f/1.8
– photo resolution: 118 mp (S2 P: 15360 x 7680) or 13mp (S2 V: 5120 x 2560)
– video resolution: 4k @ 30 fps; in addition, S2 P can also take videos at 7680 x 3840 @ 10 fps.
– both S2 P and S2 V can livestream at 4k.
– 9-axis sensor (gyroscope, accelerometer and magnetometer).
At 118mp, the Aleta S2 has the highest nominal resolution for an all-in-one 360 camera. However, for a fully spherical 360 camera, the highest resolution would still be the Panono, with 108mp.
Here is the official webpage. I am still checking re the price and availability.