You can take 65-megapixel 360 photos in RAW format with no parallax stitching error with the Pano5+1 Mark II, a panoramic head for GoPro Hero 5 (with an included adapter for Hero 3 and 4).
The Pano5+1 Mark II is the new version of the original Pano5+1. The new version has several improvements including:
– compatibility with GoPro Hero 3, 4, or 5 (natively compatible with Hero 5, and an included adapter for Hero 3 and 4)
– fully spherical (the original version required manually holding the camera for a downshot).
– transparent body casts less of a shadow
– the Pano5+1 doubles as a case for the Hero 5.
– includes a carrying case.
By using a Hero5, it is possible to take photos in RAW for maximum image quality and then stitch the edited images together. Please note the kit does not include stitching software. I believe you should be able to use PanoramaStudio 3.
Here is the video
Here is the crowdfunding page. Here is the official website. Given that this company has already produced a previous version of the Pano5+1 and because it is not complex, it is a low-risk crowdfunding project. I backed it and will post a review if/when I receive it.
You might also be interested in the new Panohero H5B for Hero 5, which is also a panoramic head for GoPro Hero 5 Black.