Unlike in the past, the test scene is not my backyard. That’s because a water supply line burst at our house, so we had to move out to get our floors repaired. (Reminder to keep your insurance in force.)
For the Vuze XR, I took comparison videos with other popular 360 cameras including the Kandao Qoocam and the Lenovo Mirage, which are the other two consumer VR180 cameras, plus Insta360 One X, GoPro Fusion, and Rylo.
For the Pilot Era, I only have preliminary test clips with a prototype camera so I only took videos at various shooting modes:
– 4k 30fps realtime stitching
– 6K 15fps realtime stitching
– 4K 30fps in-camera post-stitching
– 6K 30fps in-camera post-stitching
– 7K 24fps in-camera post-stitching
– 8K 20fps in-camera post-stitching
I will update my Vuze XR and Pilot Era review pages soon. But in the meantime, feel free to compare the samples side by side using the 360 Camera Comparison Tool.