NCTech’s iSTAR Pulsar is a 60-megapixel 360 camera and is now available. Here are the new specs.
I first posted about NCTech iSTAR Pulsar almost exactly one year ago. It just became available. Here are the updated specs.
NCTech’s iSTAR Pulsar captures 360 photos at up to 7 fps. Here are the key specifications (updated specs in bold):
– four 12.3-megapixel Sony Exmor RS sensors (3042 x 4062 per sensor)
– effective resolution: 60.5 megapixels (11000 x 5500)
– aperture: f/2.6
– field of view: 360 x 145 degrees +/- 5 degrees
– uses two Intel Celeron N2240 Processors
– frame rate: 7 fps
– 6-axis IMU with integrated compass, tilt sensor, and GPS
– Storage: 256 GB SSD
– Output: mp4, PNG, CAMM
– IP64 weather resistance
– wireless live view and capture over Wi-Fi
– Dimensions: 118 x 118 x 143mm (191mm with antenna)
– Weight: 2.1 kg
The iSTAR Pulsar costs $3995. Here is the official page for the iSTAR.