I compared four #360consumer cameras with the best low light performance
Which camera came out on top? See the videos for yourself!
I wanted to know which 360 camera performs best under indoor lighting (on a late afternoon). I compared four 4K cameras:
– 2017 Samsung Gear 360 (available here). Currently one of the hottest new 360 cameras. Ben Claremont found that it beat last year’s Gear 360 in low light performance. How would it fare against other competitors?
– Nikon Keymission 360 (available here). In my experience, the Nikon Keymission has pretty good low light quality and that’s why I included it here.
– Xiaomi Mijia Mi Sphere 360 camera (available here). It’s a 360 camera from Xiaomi, co-creators of the Xiaomi Yi action camera. Not a lot of people know about this new camera yet but it has surprised me with its image quality. In daylight tests, it beat the 2017 Samsung Gear 360 (in my opinion). But how will it fare in lower light?
– Kodak SP360 4K Dual Pro (available here). The SP360 4K Dual Pro had the best overall video quality among last year’s cameras. How does it compare to this year’s competitors?
Here is a playlist with sample videos from each camera:
In my opinion, here’s my order of preference:
– Xiaomi Mijia Mi Sphere 360 camera (available here)
– 2017 Samsung Gear 360 (available here)
– Kodak SP360 4K Dual Pro (available here)
– Nikon Keymission 360 (available here).
How about you? Let me know what you think in the comments!