The specs are sparse right now, but here are the ones they’ve posted:
– waterproof (depth rating not yet known)
– removable, can be used independently from the strap.
– always on (ready to shoot any time)
– battery life: 4 days on 1 charge
– communicates with your Android or iOS phone via app.
– weighs 55 grams
Beon is launching on Indiegogo on or about Febuary 23 on March 1, with a super early bird price of $99. The suggested retail price appears to be $250.
Here is the official website. Thanks to Ed Lewis for bringing this to my attention!