HDKing V1 Pro is a low-cost hemispherical 360 camera with a waterproof case and an 8-megapixel Sony sensor.
- Field of view: 360 x 220 degrees
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1440 @ 30 fps
- Photo resolution: 3264 * 2448
- Uses Micro SD cards up to 64GB
- Enclosure is waterproof to 30m
- Can connect to iOS or Android phone via XDV360 app
Interestingly, the HDKing connects using the XDV360 app, which is an app for a Sunchip camera.
So far, I have only seen CG renderings of the HDKing V1 Pro. I haven’t seen actual photos of it, so I don’t know when it will be available.
Thanks to Edgar Pariente for bringing this to my attention!