Insta360 has released app and firmware updates to make their cameras easier and faster to use. The updates are for Insta360 One R and One X2. However, the One X also benefits from some of the updates as well.
The updates are:
- new interface for Insta360 One R
- Quick Flowstate realtime stabilization for One R 4K mod and 1-inch mod
- easier direction lock (for all cameras)
- Quick Reader accessory (available here) for One R and One X2 that enables them to write directly to the Quick Reader. Note: The Quick Reader cannot be attached to the One X. However, the Micro SD card from the One X or any camera can be inserted in the Quick Reader.
- Snap Wizard editing (for all cameras).
In this video I discuss the updates:
Is Quick Reader just the same as other Micro SD card readers?
Quick Reader compatibility and limitations
In other news, Insta360 will be having a Black Friday sale, starting November 24. If you use my affiliate link, you should receive additional bonuses on top of the Black Friday discounts. Thanks for your support so I can do more tests and reviews.