Here are some recent news about Vuze Camera, the first affordable 3D 360 camera for consumers with 4k resolution.
1. Vuze Camera announced that they will add 360 spatial audio capability in 2017. Vuze has four microphones, and in Spring 2017, Vuze will update the firmware to enable 360 audio capability. 360 audio will enhance the immersiveness of Vuze videos.
2. Vuze provided more information about the processing of its videos. When you connect the Vuze Camera to your desktop, it will automatically launch the Vuze Studio app. When you import the videos from the camera, the Studio app will stitch them automatically. However, the user will be able to specify whether the stitching will prioritize objects in the foreground or in the background.
3. Delivery was originally scheduled for October 2016 but looks like it will be pushed back to sometime in November 2016. I’ll post an update when the release date becomes official.
4. Vuze Camera is now also available from B&H Photo. B&H Photo is one of the largest online camera retailers in the US. With a reputable local distributor, those in the US will be able to get the Vuze Camera more quickly and with less uncertainty about customs, plus it would be easier to resolve any issues.
5. Here is a video of the Vuze by NewsShooter at the recently concluded Photokina 2016 in Germany.