Prime Day 2020 has already started for some products! Here is a list of the best deals while supplies last (I will be updating this page as I find more deals).
UPDATE 4: see a great deal for a wireless microphone under Accessories below and new lenses.
For Insta360 cameras, you can get a free One R selfie stick in addition to the discounts below. For Amazon US or Insta360’s website, use the code 360RUMORSUS. For Amazon UK or Insta360’s website, use the code 360RUMORS.
- 360 Edition (360 mod only): $365 on Amazon or direct from Insta360 (regularly $429, 15% off).
- 1-inch Edition (1-inch mod only): $467 on Amazon or direct from Insta360 (regularly $549, 15% off)
- Twin Edition (360 mod + 4K mod): $407 on Amazon or direct from Insta360 (regularly $479, 15% off). For the price of the One X, you’re getting both the One R with touchscreen plus the 4K mod.
- Aerial Edition (split 360 mod + Mavic Pro mount): $467 direct from Insta360 (regularly $549, 15% off). This is available only direct from Insta360. It’s not available on Amazon.
- Ultimate Kit (360 mod + 1-inch mod + selfie stick + extra battery + 32GB memory card): $648 on Amazon or direct from Insta360 (regularly $790, 18% off)
- Insta360 Go (reviewed here): $159 on Amazon or direct from Insta360 (regularly $199, 20% off)
LENSES (update 4)
Samyang 8mm f/3.5 for Nikon – $231 (regularly $289). The 20% savings appear at checkout. Diagonal fisheye on APS-C with removable hood, cropped fisheye on full frame. I use the Sony version of this lens.
Samyang 14mm f/2.8 for Canon – $223 (regularly $279). The 20% savings appear at checkout. A popular low-cost rectilinear ultrawide lens. It is reasonably sharp but has moustache distortion. I use it for non-360 photos, but I don’t use it for 360 photos.
Voking 6.5mm f/2 for Sony E-mount – $85 (regularly $105). This is a circular fisheye that looks similar to the Meike 6.5 f/2. Circular fisheyes will result in low resolution but are useful for stereoscopic 360 photos.
Voking 8mm f/3.5 for Sony E-mount or Fuji X – $120 (regularly $150). Diagonal fisheye lens with removable hood, should work as cropped fisheye on full frame. Looks similar to Samyang 8mm f/3.5 but I’m not sure if it’s rebranded or is a different lens because the price is so much lower. I ordered the one for Sony and will review it.
VR AND VIDEO EDITING
A VR-ready PC will help you stitch and edit your 360 photos and videos, and will enable you to use a desktop VR headset (or Oculus Quest via Oculus Link).
- Dell i5-10th gen, 8GB, GTX 1650 Ti, 512GB SSD – $756 (regularly $889). Affordable laptop that meets VR-ready specs.
Zotac RTX 2060 – $309 (regularly $339). A fast graphics card, almost as fast as the GTX 1080.
DO NOT BUY: GT 1030 graphics card. There’s a Prime Day deal for it, but it’s too weak. It’s even slower than a GTX 750 Ti, which is the minimum recommended for Insta360 Studio.
ACCESSORIES (update 4)
- Apple Airpods Pro – $199 (regularly $249) or Apple Airpods 2 – $115 (regularly $159). Can be used as a wireless external microphone for Insta360 One R.
Fotowelt wireless microphone with 2 transmitters and 1 receiver $148 (regularly $209). Be sure to check the box for $20 coupon. Or 10% off the one with 1 transmitter and 1 receiver (regularly $105, check box for 10% off). This external microphone seems very similar to the pricier Rode Wireless Go (which I love) but is more affordable and can use two transmitters. It can be used with Insta360 One R, Qoocam 8K, or any camera with a microphone input. Samples I’ve heard sound ok but the range is not as long as Rode Wireless Go. I’ve ordered one and will be reviewing it (you can order first and return it if it turns out to be bad).
- Insta360 GPS remote $44 (regularly $49 and hard to find). Control your camera remotely without having to turn on your phone. Also has a GPS signal for Insta360 Stats. Can be used with One X or One R.
Free Insta360 One R selfie stick – when you purchase an Insta360 camera, on Amazon US or Insta360’s website, use the code 360RUMORSUS. For Amazon UK or Insta360’s website, use the code 360RUMORS. These codes work only if you use my affiliate link for the One R.
Moza Slypod $287.20 (regularly $359). I have this motorized slider / monopod and have used it with both the One R 360 mod and 4K mod to get some interesting shots.
GoPro MAX case $12.76 (regularly $15.95).
SD CARDS, SSD AND HARD DRIVES
- Sandisk Extreme Micro SD 128GB – $19.99 (regularly $24.49). V30 rated. I use this card, which I have found to be fast enough for 5.7K cameras.
Sandisk Extreme Micro SD 256GB – $40.99 (regularly $49.24).
- WD Elements 12TB External Hard Drive – $175 (regularly $249).
Seagate 6TB- $94.99 (regularly $124.99).
Sandisk Extreme SSD 1st generation $236 (regularly $289). Up to 550mpbs. Great for video editing.
- Sandisk Extreme SSD 2nd generation $285 (regularly $349). Up to 1050 mbps. Great for video editing.
Synology DS920+ NAS 4-bay $439 (regularly $549). Note: this item does not include the hard drives.
Thank you for using these affiliate links to support 360 Rumors at no additional cost to you so I can do more tests and reviews!