If you want to get an Insta360 camera but have been waiting for a sale, here’s your chance!
- Insta360 ONE X2 – free selfie stick and free carry case (only with my affiliate link). Note: the Carry Case can fit both the X2 and an Insta360 Go 2.
- Insta360 ONE R: 10% off plus free battery and free carry case (only with my affiliate link).
- Insta360 ONE R Expert Edition: $176 off plus free fast charging hub (regularly $789 – on sale for $683). Includes: 5.3K 1-inch mod, 360 Mod, two batteries, core mod, Invisible Selfie Stick, 32GB Micro SD Card, Lens Cap, and Mounting Bracket.
- Insta360 Pro 2: $500 off. 8K 3D 360 camera with Flowstate stabilization.
- other accessories (excl. ONE X2 only accessories) – 10% off
Insta360 One R vs. Insta360 One X2
The One R and One X2 are the two primary 360 cameras for Insta360. They have many similarities, such as the same 360 video and 360 photo quality. They also both feature a touchscreen. The key difference is versatility versus convenience:
- Insta360 One R features a modular design. You can swap out the modules called “mods” such as the 360 mod and the GoPro-like 4K mod or the 1-inch mod with a Leica lens and 5.3K one-inch sensor. It is also waterproof up to 5 meters. One R can also be used with 3rd party accessories such as the BetaFPV X-Knight 360 to capture aerial 360 videos. It is the most versatile 360 camera on the market.
- Insta360 One X2 is the latest 360 camera from Insta360. It features the new Wide Mode, which lets you capture stabilized non-360 video with no reframing required. It can also be used underwater at 10 meters. Because it does not use additional modules, the One X2 is more convenient to use than One R.
If you plan to capture only 360 videos or reframed 360 videos, I recommend One X2. If you want to use the 4K mod or 1-inch mod, then get the One R.